Sunday, January 9, 2022

Fed Up Wife Finds Attention Elsewhere


Release Year: 2022
Models: Aria Khaide
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Swallow, POV
Video language: English

I left my beautiful wife some day-to-day spending money when I went on another business trip & what does that disgusting, filthy slut do with it? I find out when she sends me a video showing off the new sexy lingerie & fishnets she bought. She tells me she met a new stud at her gym that motivates her and wants me to watch her getting reamed by him. The stud spanks her ass and shows off her already wet pussy before taking out his fat cock and getting a blowjob from my sexy wife Aria. He shoves his thick dick in her, stretching out that married pussy while my cheating wife humiliates me on camera. She even swallows all his cum to make sure I get the point. Point taken!
Alexis Fawx - I took my father's pills so I need a big black cock up her ass. Big brother finds little sister tied up and sells her tits and pussy in public and gets laid. MILF Thing Brigita begs to be me to fuck his wife tied to their bed and totally satisfied that I got his wife and fucks her! . Fidget Spinner makes her pussy wet and ready to fuck who can make me cum. Alexis Fawx - I took my father's pills so I will find someone who can make me cum.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14625kbps
Audio: 191kbps





File size: 2.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fed Up Wife Finds Attention Elsewhere

Release Year: 2022 Models: Aria Khaide Genres: Hardcore , Blowjob , Natural Tits , Lingerie , Swallow , POV Video language: Englis...